Hey to every single one of you .
Its quite a while I haven`t just sit and write something in my blog . Well , its pretty hard to ask yourself for some ideas to come out . Its not easy as it seems . Well , how was your day guys ? I hope it went great . I hope so . Me ? I`m having the most piece and happy time I have ever had in my life . PMR just ended and finally I could let my hair free from my long lasting relationship with BOOKS . Its only been a week I`m off from the nerd side of me , people seems to be miss that . I`m a bit loud now , and carefree. I don`t have to worry about exams for a while , maybe in the next 6 weeks . Haaa...
Plans ? After this ? Probably start giving attention to my cat`s health . It seems stupid but thats what I`m going to work on . She`s a bit overweight now , she needs to loose a couple of grams so she would just get back on the appropriate weight on the scale .
However , this once and a lifetime moment , I don`t want to waste it being such a lazy bunny . You know what , I have been spending pretty much of my time cooking , reading and just clean . Yeah , that is a really boring thing to do . But it works with me . Hehe ..
By the end of this year school holiday , maybe dad is going to bring me to a vacation with mum . Yeay ! Haha . Guys , talking about vacations , do you know what place I really wish I could go one day ? I`m kinda really into with nature , animals and biology , I really want to go somewhere like an open field or conifer forest somewhere in the New Zealand . Umm.. I do have the adventurous side of me . Forget the malls , cinemas and spa , that doesn`t really impress me much .
My brother said , he would bring me to Petting Zoo one day . I was jumping and screaming like a little girl . I really do love animals . I have a cat and two hamsters and I used to have more . But sadly , I don`t have much time to take care of them . Now , If I have a chance and allowed to work with animals for instance in Aquaria , The National Zoo , Petting Zoo beside to Lost World of Tambun or Taiping Zoo , I would LOVE TO !
I could spend hours in the Pet shop . Not shopping cat food , looking at the animals . But , I hate looking at fish eyes . I know why , they look like they have zero feelings . Ugh ! I used to have pet fishes , I hate when they die , their heartless eyes keep starring me asking their body to be buried . That is just disgusting despite their smelly smell .
I`m going to stop here , I`ll write when I have the chance . Bye ! Have a great day ! Xx.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment