Hi ,
For some of you , you may notice and wondering what happened to my old blog . However , I didn`t want to fix that one and decided to start all over . I didn`t like the concept I brought in the last blog . And this time , it is more to sharing pictures I caught all the way long . So hope you enjoy !
Firstly , my name is Nada Nasuha . I`m fifteen years old from Malaysia . I love white , grey , red and blue . And yeah , I love photography . I always wanted to be a vet one day , but my hobby for now is more into art . IDK , but I love animals too . I am studying in a secondary school , its my 3rd year already . I have my closest friends with me and a lovely family . Love them all . :)
I think thats it , bye ! Here I leave you my first picture ..
For some of you , you may notice and wondering what happened to my old blog . However , I didn`t want to fix that one and decided to start all over . I didn`t like the concept I brought in the last blog . And this time , it is more to sharing pictures I caught all the way long . So hope you enjoy !
Firstly , my name is Nada Nasuha . I`m fifteen years old from Malaysia . I love white , grey , red and blue . And yeah , I love photography . I always wanted to be a vet one day , but my hobby for now is more into art . IDK , but I love animals too . I am studying in a secondary school , its my 3rd year already . I have my closest friends with me and a lovely family . Love them all . :)
I think thats it , bye ! Here I leave you my first picture ..

No comments:
Post a Comment